Face Nailing Shoe
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Face Nailing Shoe
For use with the Porta-Nailer. Install the face nail shoe on the Porta-Nailer and convert the nailer from driving nails at a 45 degree angle to a 90 degree. With the face nail shoe attached you can drive nail through the top surface of the flooring. This is known as face nailing. For use with the beginning few and last few courses of flooring when too close to the wall for blind nailing ( nailing through the tongue of the flooring). Can also be used for nailing sub-floor materials to joist.
- Converts from angle nailing mode to top surface or face nailing mode
- Easy to install. Simply remove the standard shoe and replace with the face nailing shoe
- Non marring base enables use on unfinshed or prefinsihed flooring products
- Shoe accessory included with the 403, 404 and 406 package
- For use on the Porta-Nailer
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- ISO 9001 Registered quality Management System
ANSI Safety ListingNo
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePORTA NAILS
Acme Tools Part Number40225
Assembled Depth (in)5.80
Assembled Height (in)3.54
Assembled Weight (lbs)2.5
Assembled Width (in)3.25
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating