Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Imagine effortlessly handling and moving 4 x 8 sheets without a helper. Even better, you can bring a piece of material from your truck and run it through your table saw without it ever touching the ground! This becomes possible with the port-a-mate PM1800 panel carrier, our sheet carrier / board cart specifically designed for moving and working with large sheets of material even full 4 x 8 sheets.
- Specifically made for large boards – ingenious design allows for easy moving of unwieldy sheets of plywood, drywall, paneling, and more.
- The strength to handle several boards – 350 lb capacity, with the bottom lip of the support arm being wide enough for 2-3 sheets at a time. the strong wheels glide along the ground, allowing for easy movement of the most cumbersome material
- It flips up and adjusts! – the support arm can tilt and lock horizontally, and is adjustable from 28 In. high to 40 In. high. this makes it simply to move material from a truck bed to the carrier, then flip down for easy moving, and then even flip back up for sawing
- Yes, it’s A table saw feed stand too – the support arm can be locked at 90 degrees, the height adjusted, and the support leg extended for a rock-solid table saw feed stand.
- Portamate quality – built with meticulous care by Portamate, you’ll use this in your shop for years to come.