Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Professionals and DIYers everywhere rely on the quality of Tru-Flate® tire gauges, blow guns, tire hardware & air line hoses, reels, chucks, couplers, plugs, regulators, tire repair and tire hardware.
- Direct air line chucks have a built-in shut-off valve and therefore cannot be used on inflator gauges.
- Body composed of zinc
- Seals composed of nitrile rubber
- Tube composed of Hexavalent chromium free chrome plated brass
- Sleeve composed of rigid black vinyl
- Use when air supply lines come directly from the compressor with no other valve in the line
- 1/4 In. female NPT
- 150 PSI maximum air line pressure
- Works like a "quick coupler"
- Snaps onto any standard tire valve and stays put until released
- Used for delivering pressurized air into tire valves
- 150 PSI minimum working pressure
- Safety factor 4:1