Plastic Tank Repair Kit
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Plastic Tank Repair Kit
Complete kit contains everything required for making professional-quality permanent repairs in just minutes. State-of-the-art components and easy-to-follow instructions with photographs. Repairs all types of plastic tanks.
- The repair resin is designed to harden within 8 - 10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes.
- Repairs can be made ideally at temperatures from 50°F to 75°F (10°C to 24°C).
- Repairs cracks up to 4 in. in length and holes up to 3/8 in. in diameter.
- (This product is not for use on plastic fuel tanks)
- Repairs cracks up to 4 In. in length and holes up to 3/8 In. in diameter
- This product is not for plastic fuel tanks
- Ideal for car, truck, boat, and RV windshield washer reservoirs
- Ideal for radiator overflow tanks
- Also ideal for coolant reservoirs, water tanks, and waste tanks
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePERMATEX
Acme Tools Part Number09100P
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.18
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #09100
Internet Product Code (IPC)55B06391DC7
Kit ContentsAlcohol swab, fiberglass cloth, resin, brush
MFG Model # (Series)09100
MFG Part # (OEM)09100
Maximum Application Temperature (°F)75.0
Minimum Application Temperature (°F)50.0
Product NamePlastic Tank Repair Kit