1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist
All Milwaukee professional electric chain hoists offer an array of load lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee Electric chain hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24 Volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or two-handed operation.
- Single-phase, 115/230 voltage (AC), 16.0 amp at low voltage
- 1 ton rated load, 15 ft. lift height, 16 ft./min. lifting speed
- Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number9567M
Assembled Weight (lbs)98.0
Color / FinishRed
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #9567
Internet Product Code (IPC)D49FAB66C5E
Load Capacity (tons)1.0
MFG Model # (Series)9567
MFG Part # (OEM)9567
Manufacturer Warranty5 Years
Motor Horsepower (hp)1.0
Product Name1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist