1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist
The Milwaukee 1 ton 10 ft. Electric chain hoist offers an array of load lift and height options from 1/2 ton to 2 tons load capacity and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights. Designed to meet your toughest needs, this tool has a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting, adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. Featuring a single-phase voltage motor, the tool's 24 Volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or 2-handed operation for superior control and ease-of-use.
- Single-phase, 115/230 voltage (AC), 16.0 amp at low voltage
- 1-ton rated load, 10 ft. lift height, 16 ft./min. lifting speed
- Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number9565
Assembled Weight (lbs)91.0
Color / FinishRed
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #9565
Internet Product Code (IPC)6B0B6D52A08
Load Capacity (tons)1.0
MFG Model # (Series)9565
MFG Part # (OEM)9565
Manufacturer Warranty5 Years
Motor Horsepower (hp)1.0
Product Name1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist