Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Milwaukee 6185-20 hand-held cut-off machine features a powerful 15 amp/4.8 max horsepower, 4,600 rpm Milwaukee-built motor making it ideal for heavy-duty concrete and metal cutting applications. Equipped with a durable 20 amp overload protection switch, the tool is protected from overload and premature failure in extreme cutting applications. Rather than trip a remote panel breaker, the overload protection switch trips the tool which can be reset after 60 seconds minimizing down-time. For added durability, the tool features a durable, epoxy coated armature and field and externally accessible brushes with a special "brush cut-out" feature which protects the armature as the brushes wear down.
- Powerful 15 amp, 4,600 rpm, 4.8 max HP Milwaukee-built motor with epoxy-coated armature and field
- Durable, 20 amp overload protection switch protects the motor from overload, trips the tool not a remote breaker
- Downward cutting rotation pulls the tool through the work, minimizes jamming/kickback and provides clear sight-line
- Comfortable main grip, tactile, oversized side handle and comfortable 2-finger, 1-step trigger