Rip Fence Kit
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Rip Fence Kit
Rip Fence Kit
This Milwaukee® Rip Fence Kit adds outstanding accuracy to your cutting and board-ripping projects. Attach it to your saw with the two included thumb screws, and use them to adjust it to the precise length you need. The Milwaukee rip fence works with the 6405-6, 6390-20, 6390-21, 6460 and 6394-21 circular saw models. You can save minutes or even hours on your project by measuring once, then setting the fence and making each cut without the need to mark your line and measure the next board when you cut multiple pieces of the same width. This circular saw rip fence also reduces your fatigue at the end of the day because you don't have to concentrate on holding the saw steady; the fence guide keeps the saw straight for you.
- Milwaukee rip fence kit includes fence and 2 thumb screws
- Thumb screws securely hold the fence at whatever length you set it
- Circular saw rip fence is compatible with 6405-6, 6390-20, 6390-21, 6460 and 6394-21 saws
- Saves you up to several hours of measuring and marking when you make repetitive cuts
- Reduces fatigue since the fence guide keeps saw straight while you cut
- 5-year manufacturer warranty; Made in the USA