M18™ Cu/AL Jaw
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
M18™ Cu/AL Jaw
The Milwaukee® M18™ 750 MCM Cu/AL jaw produces the fastest installation-ready cuts. The superior blade geometry effortlessly cuts through 750MCM Cu and 1000MCM AL in under 3 seconds. The patented anti-spreading open jaws deliver the most compact 750MCM Cu cutting solution which allows you to cut effortless in the tightest panels without looping. Use with the 2672-21, M18™ Force Logic™ cable cutter kit with 750 MCM Cu jaws or maximize your versatility by using it with the 2678-22, 2678-22BG, 2678-22O or 2678-22K M18™ Force Logic™ 6T crimpers.
- Open jaw, in-line design easily fits into crowded panels
- Patented anti-spreading jaw design provides the best power to size ratio in the industry
- Optimal blade geometry delivers installation ready cuts
- Compatible with M18™ Force Logic™ 6T Crimpers
- Easy blade changes with hex key
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number49-16-2772
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.08
Brand / Model CompatibilityMilwaukee 2672-21, 2678-22, 2678-22BG, 2678-22O, 2678-22K
Color / FinishBlack
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #49-16-2772
Internet Product Code (IPC)4E7DE3CD99E
MFG Model # (Series)49-16-2772
MFG Part # (OEM)49-16-2772
Product NameM18™ Cu/AL Jaw