EXACT™ 7/8 In. Sink Punch
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
EXACT™ 7/8 In. Sink Punch
Each product within the Milwaukee knockout system was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user. The EXACT™ 1-3/8 In. sink punches and dies carry these benefits forward to the contractor punching holes in stainless steel sinks. Rated for both mild and stainless steel, they are robust enough to punch up to 1-3/8 In. holes in 16 gauge stainless steel. Engraved cross hairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn cross hairs, while the tooth geometry of the punches splits slugs for optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection. Altogether, EXACT™ sink punches and dies are another example of how Milwaukee's knockout system truly is the easiest way to punch!
- Rated for up to 16 gauge stainless steel
- Two-tooth geometry splits slugs for optimal slug removal
- Gripping surface for faster threading
- Large size ID markings permit easy punch selection
- For use with standard 1 In. hand ratchet
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number49-16-2706
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.14
Country of OriginTWN
Internal Supplier Part #49-16-2706
Internet Product Code (IPC)A1918ADCF7B
MFG Model # (Series)49-16-2706
MFG Part # (OEM)49-16-2706
Product NameEXACT™ 7/8 In. Sink Punch
Punch Or DiePunch