1-1/2" SELFEED BIT
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
1-1/2" SELFEED BIT
Many Electricians and Plumbers rely on Milwaukee's Selfeed Bits for large hole drilling in wood. The inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean smooth holes without pressure. A removable, replaceable feed screw draws the bit into the gummiest of woods effortlessly. A hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. The bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Available in 1 inch, 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-3/8 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 1-3/4 inch, 2 inch, 2-1/8 inch, 2-1/4 inch, 2-9/16 inch, 3 inch, 3-5/8 inch and 4-5/8 inch diameters. Use Feed Screw 48-28-6870, Socket Wrench 49-96-0060 and Set Screw 06-83-2625 on diameters less than 3inches. One per package.
- 1-1/2 in. bit diameter
- 7/16 in. hex shank
- Removable and replaceable feed screw
- Cutting edges can be resharpened
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number48-25-1501
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Drill Bit CountIndividual
Drill Bit TypeSelf Feed Bits
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.48
Bit MaterialHigh Speed Steel
Bit TypeHole Saw
Internet Product Code (IPC)11F527EF7CB
Recommended Safety EquipmentSafety Glasses
Shank Diameter (in).4375