M18™ Compact Brushless Drill/Brushless Impact Combo Kit (2 Tool)
MILWAUKEE-2798-22CTThe (2798-22CT) M18™ 2-tool combo kit includes the 1/2 In. compact brushless drill driver (2701-20) and the 1/4 In. hex brushless impact driver (2750-20). The M18™ cordless system's patented technolog... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
The (2798-22CT) M18™ 2-tool combo kit includes the 1/2 In. compact brushless drill driver (2701-20) and the 1/4 In. hex brushless impact driver (2750-20). The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. The M18™ 1/2 In. compact brushless drill/driver is the most compact 18 V drill on the market and delivers over 50% more run-time than drills with brushed motors. The M18™ 1/4 In. hex brushless impact driver is the most compact impact driver in its class and delivers over 50% more run-time than impact drivers with brushed motors. Both tools feature Milwaukee® built brushless motors, relink™ electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries that provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
- Milwaukee® Brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 2701-20: At only 6-7/8 In. long and 3.7 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for overhead work or work in tight spaces.
- 2701-20: This compact drill driver 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0 to 1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications.
- 2701-20: An all-metal gear case and 1/2 In. metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- 2750-20: At only 5-3/8 In. long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for overhead work or work in tight spaces.
- 2750-20: The M18™ 1/4 In. hex Brushless impact driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque, 0-2, 800 RPM, and 0-3,600 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||MILWAUKEE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||2798-22CT|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||10.97|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Battery Charger Input Voltage (V):||120.0|
|Battery Composition:||Lithium-Ion (Li-ion)|
|Product Storage Included:||Bag|
|Color / Finish:||Red and black|
|Cordless / Corded:||Cordless|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Energy Star Certified Recharging System:||No|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||A8682150514|
|Keyless / Keyed Blade Change:||Keyless|
|Number of Tools Included:||2|
|Package Contents:||1/2” Compact Brushless Drill Driver (2701-20, 1/4” Hex Brushless Impact Driver (2750-20), (2) 48-11-1820 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 compact batteries, 48-59-1812 M18™-M12™ multi-voltage charger, carrying bag|
|Powered Tool Power Source:||Electric - Cordless|
|Warranty:||Five year limited on tools, Two years on batteries|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||2798-22CT|
|MFG Model # (Series):||2798-22CT|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||2798-22CT|
|Product Name:||M18™ Compact Brushless Drill/Brushless Impact Combo Kit (2 Tool)|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|