Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Milwaukee® True-RMS Multimeter lets you complete a wide variety of electrical tasks with accurate measurements. It runs on easy-to-replace AA batteries and comes with 2 so you can start measuring as soon as you open the box. The True-RMS Digital Multimeter takes Lo-Z measurements to eliminate stray or "ghost" voltage. You can test currents up to 10 amps in AC/DC. It takes frequency readings that range from 10 Hx to 50 kHz. You can safely measure contact temperature from -40°F to 752°F. Its voltage range goes up to 600 V AC/DC. The heavy-duty multimeter's overmolding makes the tool more durable and secures your grip. A white-on-black display is easy to read for fast results.
- Milwaukee Digital Multimeter includes multimeter, electrical test lead set, dual banana thermocouple, 2 AA batteries and a manual
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Runs on easy-to-replace AA batteries
- True-RMS digital multimeter's Lo-Z measurement eliminates ghost voltage for more precise results
- Measure up to 10-amp currents in AC/DC
- Detect frequencies between 10Hz and 50 kHz
- Take contact temperatures from -40°F to 752°F
- Voltage range goes to 600 V AC/DC
- Overmolding gives you a better grip and increases heavy-duty multimeter's durability
- Easy-to-read white-on-black display provides fast results