3/8 In. Drill
Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
3/8 In. Drill
3/8 In. Drill
Use the Milwaukee® 3/8-Inch Drill to make light work of heavy-duty or industrial drilling and fastening jobs.The 0240-20 3/8-inch Milwaukee electric drill is powered by an 8-foot cord extending from the bottom of its pistol-style handle, giving you flexibility to maneuver into tight places when drilling. This Milwaukee corded drill features a keyless heavy-duty chuck for a better grip on the drill bit, and the gear housing is all metal, providing superior support during high-torque usage. The drill uses a variable speed two-finger trigger to produce speeds of up to 2800 rpm, enabling faster wood and metal project drilling and is manufactured with a soft-grip-plastic pistol-style handle, making it more comfortable to hold. Its overall weight is just over 4 pounds to reduce vibration while reducing user fatigue.
- The 3/8-Inch Milwaukee drill 's powerful 8-amp motor is ideal for heavy-duty use
- 8-foot power cord for improved maneuverability during use
- Keyless heavy-duty chuck for better drill bit grip
- Durable all-metal gear housing for superior support during high-torque usage
- The Milwaukee electric drill 's variable speed two-finger trigger produces speeds ranging from 0 to 2800 rpm for faster metal and wood drilling
- Soft-grip-plastic pistol handle for additional comfort
- 5-year warranty