Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
The Milescraft Model 3402 PushStick is more than a standard push stick. It has been engineered with a tall, tilted, natural grip handle that gives firm control while providing improved visibility and clearance from the cutting blade or bit. A built in rear foot and soft surface base provides secure control of the stock without damage. Included in the package is a depth gauge for measuring, marking, or locating blades, bits, and fences. To keep the push stick, depth gauge, and other table top accessories close at hand, a docking station with a rare earth magnetic base has also been included.
- Tall tilted natural grip handle provides a firm grip and improves visibility and clearance from balde/bit
- Rear foot and soft surface base provides a secure hold without damaging the stock
- Depth gauge includes and measures, marks and locates blade and bit highets and table offsets in english or metric
- Docking station indluced to keep pushstick, depth guage and marking pencils close for easy retrieval. Magnetic base holds docking station in place on most table saws.
Acme Tools Brand NameMILESCRAFT
Acme Tools Part Number3402M
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Assembled Weight (lbs).5
Internet Product Code (IPC)6D0189BC34F