18V LTX Impuls Drill/Driver Kit 5.2 Ah
METABO-602191520The Metabo BS18LTX Impuls 5.2 Ah cordless drill driver kit features Metabo's LTX powerful 4-pole motor. With 974 in./lbs. of torque and a two speed 0-500/0 to 1700 RPM this drill performs like that of... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
The Metabo BS18LTX Impuls 5.2 Ah cordless drill driver kit features Metabo's LTX powerful 4-pole motor. With 974 in./lbs. of torque and a two speed 0-500/0 to 1700 RPM this drill performs like that of electric power tools. Metabo added it’s unique impulse function which simplifies the unscrewing of damaged screw heads and drilling on smooth surfaces. The electronic clutch has 10 different settings that provides a wide range of applications and doesn’t develop any noise like that of conventional clutch systems. This is tool is ergonomically designed to be compact yet extremely powerful for heavy duty and demanding applications. Metabo includes two 5.2 Ah batteries, ASC30-36 charger, belt hook, bit depot and carrying case.
- Powerful 4-pole motor with 974 in./lbs or torque
- Impulse function that simplifies the unscrewing of damaged screw heads and drilling on smooth surfaces.
- Electronic torque clutch system has 10 settings + impulse setting that provide precision over a wide range of applications while developing no noise like traditional mechanical clutch systems.
- Electronic multifunction protection system that protects the tool against overheating and overloading while protecting the user with kickback protection when an accessory is blocked suddenly by detecting a high increase of current within a short time.
- Aluminum die-cast gear housing
- 1/2 In. one-hand chuck for easy bit removal
- LED Vibration Sensor provides the user light as soon as the user grabs the tool in his/her hand. this functions illuminates the working area before the machine is turning. the sensor turns off after 10 minutes of no use. sensor turns back on after the user pulls the trigger.
- Includes Metabo's 18V 5.2 Ah batteries allows the user to drill more than ever. the Ultra-M 5.2 Ah batteries will run up to 75% longer than a 3.0 Ah battery and 30% longer than a 4.0 battery while still being the same size and weight. the net result is more run time with less charging time.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||METABO|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||602191520|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||4.0|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Battery Ampere-hour (Ah):||5.2|
|Battery Charger Input Voltage (V):||110|
|Battery Composition:||Lithium-Ion (Li-ion)|
|Battery Recharge Time (hrs):||1|
|Product Storage Included:||Case|
|Cordless / Corded:||Cordless|
|Country of Origin:||DEU|
|Drill Type:||Variable Speed Drill|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||2ECD1EE3157|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Package Contents:||(2) 18V 5.2 Ah Li-Ion Batteries, Charger, belt hook, bit depot, side handle, and case|
|Powered Tool Power Source:||Electric - Cordless|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Tool Warranty, 3 Year Unconditional Battery & Charger Warranty|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||4.0|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||602191520|
|MFG Model # (Series):||BS18LTX Impuls 5.2|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||602191520|
|Product Name:||18V LTX Impuls Drill/Driver Kit 5.2 Ah|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|