7.0 Amp VS Jig Saw
METABO-601402420The Metabo variable speed jig saw features a powerful 7.0 amp 750 watt motor that cuts a wide range of material fast, precise and almost splinter-proof.... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
The Metabo variable speed jig saw features a powerful 7.0 amp 750 watt motor that cuts a wide range of material fast, precise and almost splinter-proof.
- Powerful 7.0 amp 75- watt motor
- Metabo “Quick” tool-less blade change and automatic blade ejection system that provide easy change of the blade that self-ejects a hot blade out of the tool to prevent burning your fingers on a hot blade.
- The low lying saw blade support roller ensures accuracy and improves true-angle cuts by providing high blade stability.
- The die-cast aluminum gear housing provide high strength, optimum heat dissipation and precise bearing seats to ensure durability.
- The shiftable chip blower system ensures a clear view to the cutting line when cutting wood.
- The pendulum stroke system provide a higher cutting speed, less feed pressure needed by the user, longer service life of the saw blade.
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronic speed control which guarantees that the speed at rated load, even under heavy operating conditions, is equal to the no load speed while providing overload and restart protection
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||METABO|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||601402420|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||6.2|
|Product Storage Included:||No Case Included|
|Cord Length (ft):||9|
|Cordless / Corded:||Corded|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (in):||1.5|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||3EA77F7C895|
|Saw Design:||Top / D-Handle|
|Net Tool Weight (lbs):||5.5|
|Powered Tool Power Source:||Electric - Corded|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|MFG Model # (Series):||STEB140|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||601402420|
|Product Name:||7.0 Amp VS Jig Saw|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|