Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Does the work of more expensive bulkier punches faster and easier. Work overhead to pre-punch rivet holes in suspended ceiling grids or use in any edge application for making holes in window extrusions, metal ductwork or sheet stock. Compound leverage increases one hand mechanical advantage 8 to 1. spring return handles allow quick set-up for repetitive applications. Stop gauge permits adjustments from 1/4 In. to 1-1/8 In. (6.4 to 28.6 mm) depths from edge of material. Punch and die are easily replaceable or changed to another size. Punch and dies are constructed from high quality tool steel used in commercial high production punch press dies. Body of tool consists of lightweight, aluminum die cast C frame and rust resistant nickel plated steel handles and parts. Tool also features non-slip vinyl grips with hand stops for added comfort and control.
- 1/8 In. (3.2 mm) & 3/16 In. (4.8 mm) hole punch punches clean holes in up to 2 layers of 24 gauge steel.
- Tool steel punch w/ die cast zinc frame
- Adjustable depth stop and compound leverage handles with grips.
- Maximum capacity (2 layers) 24 gauge
- Compound handle leverage
- Made in the USA