3-1/4 HP Plunge Router
Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
3-1/4 HP Plunge Router
3-1/4 HP Plunge Router
The Makita 3-1/4 HP plunge router, model RP1800, delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance. The RP1800 features 15 AMP power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more. The RP1800 features a 15 AMP motor with a no-load speed of 22,000 RPM. It has a 0 in. – 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP1800 is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction – as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool – for longer tool life. The RP1800 has ergonomic rubberized handles with a built-in two-finger switch for added control, with a lock-on trigger for continuous operation. The quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control and three preset depth stops are engineered for added precision, and the plunge lock lever is conveniently located for efficient operation. The RP1800 is equipped with a shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes, and the tool-less template guide system provides quick and easy installation and removal. Additional ease-of-use features include easy-to-read depth scales, a chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator, and a durable flat top design for stability when changing bits. The RP1800 uses 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors seeking a best in class 3-1/4 HP plunge router.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Accepts 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. shank router bits
- Double insulated
- 0 in. to 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- "Tool-less" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal