Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Efficiently cut through your work using the latest saw designs, with the Makita® 7-1/4 inch Hypoid Saw. This tool features the latest in power-efficiency technology, making use of a hypoid design to improve blade contact, boosting the tool's power and efficiency while reducing motor size. The 15 AMP motor on the Makita hypoid saw takes advantage of this design, providing increased cutting power. The blade on this tool has a high cutting capacity, capable of 2-3/8 inch cuts at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 inch cuts at 45 degrees, and 1-9/16 inch cuts at 50 degrees. This 7-1/4 inch electric circular saw is also capable of cutting bevels at up to 51.5 degrees, and features positive stops at 45 and 51.5 degrees for convenience.
- Includes: the saw, a saw blade, a blade wrench and an owners manual
- Hypoid design and gears of this electric circular saw provide a larger surface contact on the blade, boosting the power of the tool
- Heavy-duty 15 AMP motor takes advantage of hypoid gears to improve efficiency
- Can cut bevels from 0-51.5 degrees, with manual stops at 45 and 51.5 degrees for cutting rafters and trusses
- This Makita hypoid saw carries a 1-year manufacturing warranty, with a 1-month return/replacement guarantee