Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Compact and lightweight for easy handling. Variable temperature control dial (180°– 1020°F), electronic with numbered settings, for a wide variety of applications. 2-speed blower settings (8.8 and 16 CFM) for greater versatility. Precision balance and rubberized handle for greater comfort. Integrated rear stand supports gun in up-position for operator convenience.
- Optimized air intake around the motor is engineered for longer motor life
- Thermocouple control maintains precise temperature
- Ceramic core protects the heating element for longer tool life
- Ideal for forming, pendulum welding, soldering of copper tubes, heat shrinking, edge banding, paint stripping, removing stickers and film