Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Makita 6952 2.3 amp impact driver. Compact, versatile tool boasts the power to drive screws, fasten and drill. Variable speed trigger for total control of power. All-metal gears will last for many years. Max. torque (ft.-lbs.): 88, impacts per minute (IPM): 3,100, drive (in.): 1/4, speed - no load (RPM): 3,200, reversible, amps: 2.9, case included.
- Maximum torque 88.5 ft. lbs. (1,062 in. lbs.)
- Variable speed trigger (0 to 3,200 RPM) for maximum control
- 2.8 Amp motor for high performance (3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch, located near the trigger, ensures easy one-handed operation