Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Magswitch universal base (8110112) is the centerpiece of the Magswitch work holding system. All tool attachments are designed to fit the universal base (attachments sold separately). Low profile design enables use on small surfaces including fences and small table tops. Simply add the desired tool attachment, place anywhere on any steel or cast-iron tabletop, and you are ready to go. You get a universal base in the starter kit, but you may wish to get more and permanently attach one for all your work holding system attachments.
- Centerpiece of the Magswitch work holding system and accepts all Magswitch work holding system tool attachments
- Accepts both MagJig 150 and MagJig 95 using the adapters included
- Get all 7 attachments and have the ideal work holding system for all your steel top table tools
- Add more universal mounting bases to use multiple tools at the same time
- Requires MagJig (2) to secure the universal base to a steel or cast iron surface