Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Magswitch on/off magnetic MagJig150 (9110005) with 150 lb/ 67 kg of vertical holding force. It is the ultimate work holding clamp. Nothing else like it – ever! Incredible hold force in a simple 180° turn! Unmatched speed, strength and precision in clamping, Magswitch MagJig magnetic clamps have revolutionized table top work holding in woodworking and industrial fixtures.
- Incredible 150 lb hold force and control
- Requires 40 mm hole to be drilled in 3/4 In. thick material for installation
- Has two #8 size holes in top for securing the MagJig to the fixture (not required)
- Magswitch technology offers complete on/off control of a permanent magnet
- Stays clean
- Make custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a hole using a 40 mm bit into 3/4 In. thick material
- Precise positioning anywhere on a steel table or fence
- No mitre slot limitation
- Use with the Magswitch universal base as part of the Magswitch work holding system
- Fast set-up
- Exceptional shear force to resist sliding
Accessory TypeMagJig 150 (8110005)
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMAGSWITCH
Acme Tools Part Number8110005
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.6
Brand / Model CompatibilityMagJig 150 for use with the Magswitch work holding system or on your homemade jigs.
Country of OriginCHN
Fence TypeMagJigs 150, Ultimate Work holding Clamp
Instructions / Assembly4A38B406-3A34-4E68-A16A-9442265A6B5E.pdf
Internal Supplier Part #8110005
Internet Product Code (IPC)D6B41970136
MFG Model # (Series)Magswitch 8110005
MFG Part # (OEM)8110005
Manufacturer WarrantyMagswitch products are covered by a One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Material and Workmanship.
Package Contents(1) MagJig 150 (8110005)
Product NameMagJig 150