Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Magswitch on/off magnetic MagJig 95 (8110004) features 95 lbs/ 43 kg of vertical holding force. It is the ultimate work holding clamp. Nothing else like it – ever! Incredible hold force in a simple 180° turn! Unmatched speed, strength and precision in clamping, Magswitch MagJig magnetic clamps have revolutionized table top work holding in woodworking and industrial fixtures.
- Features fast, strong set-up anywhere on a steel or cast iron table or fence
- Requires 30 mm hole to be drilled in 3/4 In. thick material for installation
- Has two #8 size holes in top for securing the MagJig to the fixture (not required)
- Not limited by the miter slot or table edge
- Use in your custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a hole using a 30 mm bit (sold separately) into 3/4 In. thick material.
- Featuring the patented Magswitch® technology for complete on/off control and strong precise positioning.
- Precise and fast positioning
- Exceptional strength-up to
- Drill as many holes as you need in your jig fixture and add another MagJig for the holding force you require
- Install two or more to prevent pivoting
- Exceptional shear force to resist sliding
Accessory TypeMagJig 95 (8110004)
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMAGSWITCH
Acme Tools Part Number8110004
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.3
Brand / Model CompatibilityMagJig 95 for use with the Magswitch work holding system or on your homemade jigs.
Country of OriginCHN
Fence TypeMagJig 95, Ultimate Work holding Clamp
Instructions / Assembly1EC4C9C2-4EB7-436B-ACB1-1B4DB0F86248.pdf
Internal Supplier Part #8110004
Internet Product Code (IPC)19393AD4754
MFG Model # (Series)Magswitch 8110004
MFG Part # (OEM)8110004
Manufacturer WarrantyMagswitch products are covered by a One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Material and Workmanship.
Package Contents(1) MagJig 95 (8110004)
Product NamecMagJig 95