Alta-One Model 17 Type 1 Multi-Position Aluminum Ladder
LITTLE GIANT SAFETY-14013-001With the light-weight, versatile Little Giant Alta-One articulating ladder, you can count on quality performance for years to come. The hinge locks and telescoping sides let you safely use the Alta-On... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
With the light-weight, versatile Little Giant Alta-One articulating ladder, you can count on quality performance for years to come. The hinge locks and telescoping sides let you safely use the Alta-One as an adjustable extension ladder, A-frame ladder, staircase ladder, and as trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Wide-flared legs, rubberized feet, and high-quality construction give you unmatched stability in any of its 24 unique configurations. Because it is constructed of aerospace-grade aluminum, the Alta-One is ultra-light and ultra-strong. The Alta-One is rated to hold up to 250 lbs. on both sides, so it’s perfect for medium-sized jobs.
- Enjoy unmatched feeling of stability in any situation thanks to aircraft-grade aluminum, the wide-flared legs, and the highest quality construction.
- Use the Model 17 In. an A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladder and three different scaffolding positions; buy one ladder to do the job of five.
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues.
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
- Included Tip & Glide wheels make the carrying or moving the Alta-One safe and easy; reducing fatigue as well as damage to doors and walls.
- The Alta-One Model 17 is OSHA, ANSI and CSA rated to hold up to 250 lbs.
|ANSI Ladder Rating:||Type I|
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||LITTLE GIANT SAFETY|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||14013-001|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||29|
|Base Spread (in):||62|
|Base Width (in):||24.5|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Duty Rating (lbs):||250|
|Instructions / Assembly:||7CCA5528-6519-4D4D-98CC-DE6227676A74.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||5092CC7AA76|
|Ladder Length (ft):||15|
|Ladder Type:||Multi Position|
|Number of Positions:||24|
|Rung/Step Depth (in):||1|
|Top Cap Material:||Plastic|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||14013-001|
|MFG Model # (Series):||14013-001|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||14013-001|
|Product Name:||Alta-One Model 17 Type 1 Multi-Position Aluminum Ladder|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|