1864 Grease Gun
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
1864 Grease Gun
Packed in a convenient heavy-duty carrying case molded from impact-and stain-resistant plastic. Model 1864 comes complete with the 18 V Li ion PowerLuber and battery, a 110 V one hour charger and a 36 in. (914 mm) high-pressure flex hose with spring guard. Includes a second 18 V Li ion rechargeable battery.
- New heavy-duty pump casting
- New 18 V low-interference, high performance motor
- New motor protection design includes self-resetting thermal switch and front relief valve
- Two-speed transmission delivers excellent output and pressure
- New longer 36 in. (914 mm) high pressure hose
- New air-purge valve for immediate prime
- Bulk filler valve
- Check-ball accessibility allows easy cleaning of contaminated or hardened grease
- LCD – quantity of grease dispensed, quantity of grease remaining in cartridge, battery charge level, stall indicator, operation symbol
- LED lights up hard to locate fittings when under equipment or in the shade
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLINCOLN INDUSTRIAL
Acme Tools Part Number1864L
Air Vent (Bleeder Valve)Yes
Assembled Weight (lbs)15
Color / FinishBlue metal
Country of OriginUSA
Handle TypePiston style push button
Internal Supplier Part #1864L
Internet Product Code (IPC)B355F20ED5D
MFG Model # (Series)1864
MFG Part # (OEM)1864L
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited one year manufacturer warranty. See manufacturer owners manual for all detailed warranty information.
Pressure Rating (psi)7500
Product Name1864 Grease Gun