Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Pistol Grip Grease Gun
The new Lincoln model 1134 delivers where other grease guns fail. The cast aluminum head and enclosed piston assembly work together to produce a grease gun that withstands the abuse of even the harshest lubrication environments.
- Jam-proof handle return mechanism
- Rugged single piece head casting
- Includes both heavy-duty 18 In. flexible hose with coupler and rigid 4 In. tube
- Filler nipple / bleeder valve combination
- Variable stroke design delivers both high pressure and high volume
- Extra heavy follower spring ensures positive priming and uninterrupted pumping action
- Lincoln exclusive “flip over” follower eliminates grease bypass
- Three-way loading: cartridge, suction or bulk develops up to 7500 PSI (517 Bar)
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLINCOLN INDUSTRIAL
Acme Tools Part Number1134
Air Vent (Bleeder Valve)No
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.7
Color / FinishBlue Metal
Country of OriginIND
Internal Supplier Part #1134
Internet Product Code (IPC)B7BE7BA0145
MFG Model # (Series)1134
MFG Part # (OEM)1134
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited one year manufacturer warranty. See manufacturer owner's manual for all detailed warranty information.
Product NamePistol Grip Grease Gun