Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Get it done with the easy-MIG® 180 for farm, light fabrication, auto or home projects! If you have access to 208/230 Volt input power, you can weld on thicker material. Simple two knob control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with mig or thicker steel with flux-cored welding. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. The Lincoln Electric easy-MIG® 180 is an excellent choice!
- Heavy duty wire drive
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass
- Weld up to 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric inner shield® wires
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters
- Capable performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
- Wide 30 to 180 amp welding output range