N2 V Notcher
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
N2 V Notcher
This precision sheet metal fabrication tool features an ultimate spring durability. The reinforced chrome silicone valve quality wire last for a lifetime.
- Over-molded handles won’t slip or twist
- Comfortable grips
- 18 ga sheet metal cutting capacity
- 22 ga stainless steel cutting capacity
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLENOX
Acme Tools Part Number22211
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.25
Gauge Cutting Capacity18
Internet Product Code (IPC)8332D5B38B1
Notching Depth (in)0.5
Sheet Metal Tool CategoryNotchers