Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Jet
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Jet
Leecraft phenolic table saw inserts reduce splintering and chip-out on the bottom side of regular or dado table saw cuts. The opening in the insert is cut on the table saw to the exact width of the saw blade’s kerf. The matching kerf prevents thin slices of wood from jamming in between the blade and the throat plate during a cut. It also reduces the amount of tear-out that can happen with a standard insert.
- The zero clearance concept is simple: the blade cuts its own perfectly sized slot by being raised through a machinable blank insert
- Supports work right up to the blade
- Significantly reduces saw noise, dust, chip-out, and splintering
- Table saw insert; fits a variety of saws
- Colors may vary
- Made in USA
- Fits Jet: JTS-10, JCS-10, older model JWTS-10 (Please check size before ordering), JTAS-10, JWCS-10; Powermatic: 64 & 64A (left-tilt); Sunhill: most 10 In. saws; Bridgewood: TSC-10C & TSC-10CL; King KC 10GC; Shop Fox: W1703, W1714, W1725, W1726; Grizzly: G0444, G0444Z, G0575, G0576
- Most inserts are 1/2 In. thick, high-density phenolic laminate, with a bonded-melamine surface
- They offer superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction and should not be confused with inferior HD/PP inserts
- They feature leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws for a vibration-free fit, rear safety pin for lift-out protection, and a pre-cut blade bottom pocket that provides clearance for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts
- A pre-cut starter pocket makes cutting the clearance slot easy and a finger hole makes for simple removal and hanging
- Use carbide-tipped blades only
- Instructions also included
- Eliminates dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged
- Kerf serves as handy stock alignment guide
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLEECRAFT
Acme Tools Part NumberJT-164
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.49
Country of OriginUSA
Insert TypeZero Clearance
Internal Supplier Part #JT-164
Internet Product Code (IPC)82CC32281FA
MFG Model # (Series)JT-164
MFG Part # (OEM)JT-164
Manufacturer WarrantyManufacturer limited warrant
MaterialHigh-density phenolic laminate, with a bonded-melamine surface
Mouth Length (in)12.5
Mouth Width (in)3.6
Product NamecZero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Jet