Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Delta
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Delta
Leecraft phenolic table saw inserts reduce splintering and chip-out on the bottom side of regular or dado table saw cuts. The opening in the insert is cut on the table saw to the exact width of the saw blade’s kerf. The matching kerf prevents thin slices of wood from jamming in between the blade and the throat plate during a cut. It also reduces the amount of tear-out that can happen with a standard insert.
- The zero clearance concept is simple: the blade cuts its own perfectly sized slot by being raised through a machinable blank insert
- Includes leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws; rear safety pin; precut blade bottom pocket for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts
- Designed for Delta table saw with carbide-tipped blades only
- Instructions also included
- Colors may vary
- Made in USA
- Fits Delta: unisaw & left-tilt unisaw, 10 In. contractor, 10 In. tilt arbor saw, hybrid & left-tilt contractor; Delta X5; Grizzly G1023; Jet CTAS-10; Powermatic 63; CRAFTSMAN 22104, 22114, 22124; Bridgewood BW10TS; Steel City 35605, 35610, 35670, 35675, 35680, 35685
- Most inserts are 1/2 In. thick, high-density phenolic laminate, with a bonded-melamine surface
- They offer superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction and should not be confused with inferior HD/PP inserts
- They feature leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws for a vibration-free fit, rear safety pin for lift-out protection, and a pre-cut blade bottom pocket that provides clearance for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts
- Use carbide-tipped blades only
- A pre-cut starter pocket makes cutting the clearance slot easy and a finger hole makes for simple removal and hanging
- Table saw insert supports work right up to the blade for smooth, more precise cuts
- Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering
- Made from high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLEECRAFT
Acme Tools Part NumberDL-1U
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.2
Country of OriginUSA
Insert TypeZero Clearance
Internal Supplier Part #DL-1U
Internet Product Code (IPC)C42CA4CEA06
MFG Model # (Series)DL-1U
MFG Part # (OEM)DL-1U
Manufacturer WarrantyManufacturer limited warranty
MaterialHigh-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface
Mouth Length (in)13.375
Mouth Width (in)3.75
Product NameZero Clearance Table Saw Insert - Delta