Revo 20|36 Lathe
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Revo 20|36 Lathe
Laguna has exceeded expectations with the new Revo lathes. The all cast-iron design keeps vibration at an absolute minimum while the TEFC induction motor, equipped with a delta VFD, ensures maximum torque even at low RPM. Webbings, ribs & castings are intentionally oversized. The Revo can be equipped with either a 12 In. swing-away extension that allows you to park your tail stock or a 20 In. extension which can be utilized in 5 separate locations. The American developed gates belt enables quicker belt change while providing superior transfer of power. The belt is narrow allowing for more space when going from high to low speed. The gates belt was originally intended for the auto industry.
- Motor: TEFC induction with delta VFD
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle size: 1-1/4 x 8(RH) TPI
- Spindle bore: 5/8″
- Spindle index #: 48
- Spindle bearing: 2 x 6209 front, 1 x 6208 rear
- Tail stock taper: MT#2
- Spur center: MT#2
- Live center: MT#2
- Hole through tail stock: 3/8″
- Tail stock quill travel: 4-1/2″
- Motor power: 2 HP, 220 Volt, 3 phase
- Tool rest width: 14″
- Face plate: 3″
- Knockout rod
- Recommended breaker: 30 Amp
- Swing over bed: 20″
- RPM: 200-3500 (High)
- RPM: 50-820 (Low)
- Floor to spindle center height: 44″
- Headstock travel: full length
- Max. outboard turning swing: 32″
Acme Tools Brand NameLAGUNA TOOLS
Acme Tools Part NumberMLAREVO20-0180
Assembled Weight (lbs)710
Color / FinishBlack, Red, Silver
Country of OriginTWN
Housing MaterialCast iron and Steel
Internet Product Code (IPC)D56F2E8148B
Net Tool Weight (lbs)840
Spindle Speed High (rpm)3500
Swing Over Bed20
Manufacturer WarrantyNew woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping.
MFG Model # (Series)MLA REVO 20-0180
MFG Part # (OEM)MLA REVO 20-0180
Product NameRevo 20|36 Lathe
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN