12 In. Jointer
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
12 In. Jointer
12 In. Jointer
Introducing the brand new 12 In. Laguna parallelogram jointer!edge jointing is fine, but face jointing is what they all did back in the old world. Everything starts at the jointer, probably one of the most versatile machines you can own. You must have a flat surface to accomplish anything true and this is where it starts. If you want to do the job right, this is what you need. This jointer opens up a new world that allows you to control not only your edge, but now also the face. Long beds controlled by smooth hand wheels (rather than levers) & a strong precision fence with rack & pinion adjustments sets this jointer apart, all at a very reasonable price. It is the ultimate indulgence for the demanding woodworker. Of course a jointer in this class would not be complete without the ultimate cutter head which is why this machine comes standard with Laguna's exclusive ShearTec II head. Laguna ShearTec II is at the cutting edge of spiral cutter head technology today. Deep gullets allow chips to exit fast & keep the head clean. The inserts are made from thicker solid German carbide & set into the head on a flat surface rather than a cone design. This allows more torque to be used when tightening the inserts. All of the inserts are slightly angled to give a shear type cut with low impact & less kick-back action. The leading edge is crowned to minimize lines appearing. Laguna ShearTec II heads are all 6 row; most competitors’ heads offer just 3 or 4 rows. There obviously are a host of benefits associated from the additional rows: more carbide inserts, longer life, less noise and vibration, less kick-back & smoother finish.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220 Volt, 1 phase, TEFC
- Fence dimensions: 5-3/8 In. x 60 In.
- Fence tilt: 90° & 45° with positive stop
- Height from floor: 33 In.
- Dust port: 6 In.
- Wheel system: built-in
- Weight (Net/ship) 880/1078 Lbs.
- Motor amperage rating: 22 A
- Cutter-head RPM: 5500 RPM
- Adjustment: parallelogram with crank
- Max. width: 12 In. max. depth: 1/2 In.
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2 In.
- Knife system: ShearTecII 4 sided carbide 6 row X 14 = 84
- Cutter-head diameter: 4 In.
- Table dimensions: 12 In. x 87-3/4 In.