Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
The Kreg True-FLEX featherboard gets its name from the careful engineering that went into its design. Many featherboards on the market apply too much or too little pressure to the work piece resulting in imperfect cuts and less than safe operation. We've designed each finger of the True-FLEX featherboard to provide consistent and optimum pressure and to stand up to years of use in your workshop. The featherboard is made of an extremely durable plastic composite body and even includes an exclusive wedge-lock system which allows the featherboard to be secured to a variety of shop tools without the need for additional hardware. Whether you're using a miter slot or a t-slot, working on a table saw or a router table, the wedge-lock system adjusts accordingly and lets you work with confidence.
- Individual fingers apply optimum pressure to each workpiece
- Works vertically or horizontally for a variety of applications
- Features wedge-lock hardware for a secure hold on a t-slot or miter slot
- Made of durable impact-resistant plastic for long-term use in a busy shop
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberPRS3010
Advertising Brand NameKreg
Assembled Depth (in)9
Assembled Height (in)7.5
Assembled Weight (lbs).75
Assembled Width (in)1.5
Internet Product Code (IPC)AE2CC99B7B4
Parent Brand NameKreg