Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Installing Crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home. The Kreg crown-pro™ (KMA2800) simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster! This uniquely designed tool holds your trim at the exact angle required, eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult coping. It's unique curved design lets you compensate for a wide variety of Crown molding spring angles, and it's extension arms let you work with Crown up to 5-1/2 In. wide.
- Easy to use for inside and outside corners
- Includes double-sided angle finder, rubber feet, and a helpful Crown installation video online
- Works with Crown molding up to 5-1/2 In. wide
- Angle-finder included ensures accurate results
- Curved base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60 degrees
- 8 no-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Front-facing instructions so you get the cut right every time
- Free Crown installation video in the skill builder section of our media player
- 10 In. saws will work with Crown up to 3-1/2 In. wide, depending on manufacturer
- 12 In. saws will work with Crown up to 5-1/2 In. wide, depending on manufacturer