Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The most difficult part of cutting wood to length with a circular or jig saw, is accurately aligning the saw blade to our pencil mark. Unlike a standard square, the Kreg square-cut™ (KMA2600) features an adjustable guide arm which locks-in your saw’s unique base-to-blade offset, allowing you to instantly align your saw blade to the pencil mark and make perfect 90 degree cuts, time after time. The square-cut's adjustable guide arm compensates for the length from the blade to the edge of your base plate, and can be set to match any circular saw or jig saw. What does this mean for you? No more eye-balling the blade on the pencil mark or using your tape measure to get the correct set-back… just faster results, fewer mistakes, and less aggravation.
- Adjustable arm requires no trimming
- Switch back and forth between any circular or jig saw
- Supports workpieces up to 12 In. wide
- Rubber feet ensure secure control
- Low-profile design won’t interfere with saw
- Built-in roof pitch scale for cutting siding
- Sure-grip handle
- Durable impact resistant plastic