Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Whether you’re building a new deck or refinishing an old one, you want to do the job right. With the Kreg Deck Jig™ – and a few simple tools you already own – you can create a beautiful and functional deck surface, completely free of exposed fasteners and painful splinters! Traditional concealed-decking systems utilize awkward steel fasteners or thin plastic clips to hold your deck boards in place. The Kreg Deck Jig™ utilizes a more straight forward approach, creating an incredibly strong wood-to-wood bond through precisely placed self-tapping screws.
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint.
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides keep your specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
- Handy Spacer Rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three separate Drill Guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.