Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Imagine the possibilities. With the Klamp plate™ you’re able to create an incredibly strong and versatile clamping station virtually anywhere you can imagine one.
- Includes plate, and mounting hardware
- Expand your work area with 2 or 3 Klamp plates on the same workbench
- One Klamp plate included
- The Klamp plate™ can be quickly routed into any wooden or composite work surface such as a workbench, saw horse, table saw extension, etc.
- Once installed, it accepts any Kreg bench Klamp™, giving you hundreds of pounds of clamping pressure at a moments notice
- When not in use, you can remove the bench Klamp™ to regain your perfectly flush work surface
- 3 In. x 4 In. plate
- 1/4 In. thick anodized aluminum
- Hardware included
- Rigid aluminum clamping hub routs easily into any workbench, drill-press, or sawhorse
- Allows for quick-attach and release of bench Klamp, and 360o clamping wherever you need it most
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberKBK-IP
ApplicationCreate an incredibly strong and versatile clamping station virtually anywhere.
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.4
Color / Finish1/4” thick Anodized Aluminum
Country of OriginUSA
Instructions / Assembly2FC7D2AA-DAA0-4CFF-91C8-B5D69B28AAAC.pdf
Internet Product Code (IPC)15741788EC4
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all warranty information.
Internal Supplier Part #KBK-IP
MFG Model # (Series)#KBK-IP
MFG Part # (OEM)KBK-IP
Product NameKlamp™ Plate
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Clamp TypesClamp Accessories