Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new foreman pocket-hole machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable. Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110 Volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2 In.- to 11/2 In.-thick.
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
- Extremely easy to setup and use
- Precise pocket depth and repeatable accuracy
- Creates all three types of Kreg joints™
- Portable and durable, with ample workspace
- Built-in storage and dust collection
- Powerful 110 Volt motor
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8 In. stepped drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2 In.- to 1 1/2 In.-thick
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg micro-pocket™ bit and Kreg heavy-duty bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
Accessory TypeProfessional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberDB210
Assembled Weight (lbs)20
Bit SizesComes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit, also accepts Kreg Micro-Pocket™ and HD (Heavy-Duty) drill bits.
Clamp Maximum Opening Size (in)0
Country of OriginUSA
Drill Bit IncludedYes
Internal Supplier Part #DB210
Internet Product Code (IPC)123F38C2257
MFG Model # (Series)DB210
MFG Part # (OEM)DB210
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited one year manufacturer warranty. See manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
MaterialPolyurethane Base; Cast-Aluminum Tabletop
Package Contents(1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine, adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops, dust-collection attachment, Kreg stepped drill bit and drill guide, drill bit setting block, and Owner’s Manual
Product NameForeman Pocket-Hole Machine