Impact PD Tool w/ 110/66 Reversible
KLEIN TOOLS-VDV427-807The Klein impact punchdown multi-tool is spring-loaded for fast, low-effort seating and terminating. Use the tool for cutting, stripping, cable preparation and crimping.... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein impact punchdown multi-tool is spring-loaded for fast, low-effort seating and terminating. Use the tool for cutting, stripping, cable preparation and crimping.
- Terminate and cut wire in 1 step
- Selectable (hi/low) impact-force settings meet industry standards
- Integrated hook and spudded for fast, easy manipulation of wire and small components.
- Locking impact mechanism allows non-impact operation and sure driving
- Terminates and cuts individual conductors on 110/66 blocks
- Terminate and cut wire in 1 step.
- Includes adapter and 4 driver bits
- Spring-loaded for fast, low-effort seating and terminating
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||VDV427-807|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||4.0|
|Color / Finish:||yellow and black|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||03D1BB065FB|
|List Tools Included:||Tool plus bits|
|Material:||Plastic and steel|
|Number of Tools Included:||1|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||VDV427-807|
|MFG Model # (Series):||VDV427-807|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||VDV427-807|
|Product Name:||Impact PD Tool w/ 110/66 Reversible|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|