Side Cutting Pliers Heavy Duty Cutt
KLEIN TOOLS-J2000-9NEKlein Tools specializes in making some of the world's finest pliers. These High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are built for heavy-duty cutting with induction hardened knives that are built to last. The... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Klein Tools specializes in making some of the world's finest pliers. These High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are built for heavy-duty cutting with induction hardened knives that are built to last. The high-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The dual-material Journeyman handle makes these pliers tough and comfortable to use.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||J2000-9NE|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.2|
|Color / Finish:||Black/Blue|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||7.375|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||8C55A445EAD|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||0.375|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1.593|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||J20009NE|
|MFG Model # (Series):||J20009NE|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||J20009NE|
|Product Name:||Side Cutting Pliers Heavy Duty Cutt|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|