6" Standard Long-Nose Pliers
KLEIN TOOLS-D301-6These Klein Tools 6 in. Long-Nose Pliers are constructed of steel and are designed with knurled jaws for wrapping and looping wire, especially in tight-space applications.... read more
Ships in 1 business day
These Klein Tools 6 in. Long-Nose Pliers are constructed of steel and are designed with knurled jaws for wrapping and looping wire, especially in tight-space applications.
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D301-6|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.35|
|Color / Finish:||Silver/Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||4.375|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6F64666FF30|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||1.4375|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1.875|
|Pliers Type:||Needle Nose|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D3016|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D3016|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D3016|
|Product Name:||6" Standard Long-Nose Pliers|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|