9" Cutting Pliers Connector Crimpin
KLEIN TOOLS-D213-9NECRKlein Tools makes some of the world's finest pliers. The High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated conn... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Klein Tools makes some of the world's finest pliers. The High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The rivet on these pliers are closer to the cutting edge which provides 46% more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D213-9NECR|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.15|
|Color / Finish:||Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||7.375|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||660E9D7D9AE|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||1.375|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1.593|
|Warranty:||Klein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D2139NECR|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D2139NECR|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D2139NECR|
|Product Name:||9" Cutting Pliers Connector Crimpin|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|