9" Cutting Pliers Insulated
KLEIN TOOLS-D213-9NE-CR-INSThese Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Crimping Pliers offer protection against electric shock up to 1,000 volts. The pliers offer maximum strength with their forged-steel construction and a c... read more
Ships in 1 business day
These Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Crimping Pliers offer protection against electric shock up to 1,000 volts. The pliers offer maximum strength with their forged-steel construction and a crimping die helps provide increased leverage.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D213-9NE-CR-INS|
|Application:||Cuts, Grips and Crimps and Is Insulated.|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.35|
|Color / Finish:||Orange / Insulated|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Electrical Accessory Type:||Tool|
|Electrician Tool Type:||Pliers|
|Instructions / Assembly:||A812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6714B3DC62D|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D2139NECRINS|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D2139NECRINS|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D2139NECRINS|
|Product Name:||9" Cutting Pliers Insulated|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|