9" Cutting Pliers Insulated
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
9" Cutting Pliers Insulated
These Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Crimping Pliers offer protection against electric shock up to 1,000 volts. The pliers offer maximum strength with their forged-steel construction and a crimping die helps provide increased leverage.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKLEIN TOOLS
Acme Tools Part NumberD213-9NE-CR-INS
ApplicationCuts, Grips and Crimps and Is Insulated.
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.35
Color / FinishOrange / Insulated
Country of OriginUSA
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypePliers
Instructions / AssemblyA812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf
Internal Supplier Part #D2139NECRINS
Internet Product Code (IPC)6714B3DC62D
MFG Model # (Series)D2139NECRINS
MFG Part # (OEM)D2139NECRINS
Manufacturer WarrantyKlein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.
Product Name9" Cutting Pliers Insulated