8-11/16 In. High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers
KLEIN TOOLS-D213-8NEThe Klein Tools 8 in. Side-Cutting Pliers offer a high-leverage design ideal for cutting a wide variety of cable and wire sizes. These pliers are crafted from steel alloy for strength and offer knurle... read more
Ships in 1 business day
The Klein Tools 8 in. Side-Cutting Pliers offer a high-leverage design ideal for cutting a wide variety of cable and wire sizes. These pliers are crafted from steel alloy for strength and offer knurled jaws for a sure grip.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D213-8NE|
|Application:||Cutting and gripping|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.95|
|Color / Finish:||Silver/Blue|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||6.75|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||91F9759263E|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||1.1875|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1.4375|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D2138NE|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D2138NE|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D2138NE|
|Product Name:||8-11/16 In. High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|