9" Side Cutting Pliers Heavy Duty
KLEIN TOOLS-D2000-9NE-INSThese Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers have jaws knurled with a cross-hatch pattern for excellent gripping. They are made of steel alloy for strength and performance.... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
These Klein Tools 9 in. Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers have jaws knurled with a cross-hatch pattern for excellent gripping. They are made of steel alloy for strength and performance.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D2000-9NE-INS|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.36|
|Color / Finish:||Orange|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||7.375|
|Instructions / Assembly:||A812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||0C48EB24153|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||1.375|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1.594|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D20009NEINS|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D20009NEINS|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D20009NEINS|
|Product Name:||9" Side Cutting Pliers Heavy Duty|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|