KLEIN TOOLS-86551The Klein Tools Hand Notcher allows you to make clean and quick "V" shaped cuts in sheet metal. This tool is made of steel with a nickel-plated and black-oxide finish for added durability. This hand n... read more
Ships in 1 business day
The Klein Tools Hand Notcher allows you to make clean and quick "V" shaped cuts in sheet metal. This tool is made of steel with a nickel-plated and black-oxide finish for added durability. This hand notcher has a hook design which helps in notching of corners and take-off tabs with little to no slippage. The steel handles have hand guards on them for added safety. The handles also have vinyl grips for added comfort.
- Cuts 30° V shaped cuts in sheet metal quickly and easily.
- Drop-forged, high impact steel jaw with 13/16'' (21 mm) maximum throat depth.
- Jaws' hook design allows easy notching of corners and take-off tabs without slippage.
- All-steel construction with nickel-plate and black-oxide finish provides long life and durability.
- Hardened steel handles include hand guards and are covered with vinyl grips for added comfort and easy operation.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||86551|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.15|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Sheet Metal Tool Category:||Notchers|
|Gauge Cutting Capacity:||16|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||A19EAB98534|
|Notching Depth (in):||0.8125|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||86551|
|MFG Model # (Series):||86551|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||86551|
|Product Name:||Hand Notcher|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|