KLEIN TOOLS-725KKlein Tools' Key Hole Saw is designed with the professional user in mind. The rugged, heavy-duty Hole Saw provides superior results with less effort. A curved front-end design allows for comfortable... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Klein Tools' Key Hole Saw is designed with the professional user in mind. The rugged, heavy-duty Hole Saw provides superior results with less effort. A curved front-end design allows for comfortable, two-hand use.
- Cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic.
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull).
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability.
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts.
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||725K|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.31|
|Blade Length (in):||6|
|Blade Material:||Carbon steel|
|Color / Finish:||Black|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Handle Length (in):||6|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||40F867C584E|
|Package Contents:||Saw and sheath|
|Progressive Blade Tooth Spacing:||Yes|
|Recommended Saw Use:||Composite|
|Saw Length (in):||6|
|Teeth per Inch:||8|
|Tool-Less Blade Changing System:||No|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||725|
|MFG Model # (Series):||725|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||725|
|Product Name:||Jab Saw|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|