Grip-It® Five Key Ball Hex Set - M
KLEIN TOOLS-70572KThe Klein 70572 5-Metric Sizes Grip-It Hex Key Set has a ball design that allows for a thicker neck diameter which increases the torque capacity while maintaining operational angles to 25 percent. The... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein 70572 5-Metric Sizes Grip-It Hex Key Set has a ball design that allows for a thicker neck diameter which increases the torque capacity while maintaining operational angles to 25 percent. The keys are industrial strength, impact-resistant and tested for performance to below freezing temperatures. Key sizes are: 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, and the blades rotate independently up to 270 degrees.
- Handy sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem.
- Tough, heat-treated alloy steel.
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket.
- Holder serves as a handle.
- Two key positions (straight-out or right angle) for extra leverage.
- Ball design allows for a thicker neck diameter increasing torque capacity while maintaining operational angles to 25%.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||70572K|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.65|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Type:||Glass reinforced nylon|
|Hex Key Tip Design:||Ball|
|Hex Key Size / Sizes:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||1BC64711CA2|
|Unit of Measurement:||Metric|
|Set Includes:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||70572|
|MFG Model # (Series):||70572|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||70572|
|Product Name:||Grip-It® Five Key Ball Hex Set - M|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|